"Skip"

 

"Skip"

by Yulia Sutjahjono


(Courtesy Pinterest)

 


Last January

I have one biggest hope of my life

I saw my past in that time

Nevertheless, my past doesn’t like what you thinking

 

Last February

I knew that the past never came back again

He just be the best for the other

Not me!

 

I realized that was so sweet

It was very comfort

I think I don’t want to skip that moment

I really did enjoy

 

There are too many boys I catch

However, no one could give their attention

They push me away instead

I hate them

 

It’s hard to believe this situation

I think I am the only one who feeling this

Moreover, sacrifice myself indeed

I hate this

 

I don’t want to hate this thing

However, I really feeling this

It’s so hurting me inside

Even I smile to everyone

 

The smile always lies

Sometimes, my smile is the best reason

To cover my pain and sorrow

So that people keep give their attention for me

 

Sorry, I fibbed you

Nevertheless, I prefer do that than I have distance with all of you

I always trying to skip this pain

But it always come and come again

 

I wish I could skip this

I really want to see you, my soul mate

Watching us doing anything we can do

Therefore, we will togetherness in happiness

 

Can I see my soul mate first?

I really want to see him

I want to give my best love I ever had

I willing do love him

 

When it will be really happen to me?

How long I can wait anymore?

What will be happen in me?

How long I can dream about him anymore?

 

I don’t have any button ‘skip’ from this now

I am very tired

Please give me a reason

I hate to do this

 

I just hope, hope, and hope

What about if I gone before I feel the true love?

I have no idea

Please, give me love

 

I don’t want to hate this

In fact I hate this

Please don’t make me say ‘hate’ again

I don’t to increase my sins

 

Dear God,

I love You

Help me

So give me more times patiently

 

YS 1/4/2013

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kumpulan Cerita Bersambung : DOUBLE YU - SEASON 1 (karya Yulia Sutjahjono)

"Langkah-Langkah Menjadi Volunteer (Relawan)" Part 2

Langkah-Langkah Menjadi Volunteer (Relawan) Part 1