"Does She Different?"

 

"Does She Different?"

by Yulia Sutjahjono


(Courtesy Pinterest)

 

It doesn’t matter if I lied by you

However, with that girl you and that you better to chose

Just because she more beautiful, more popular

I don’t like it, baby

You leave me now and prefer to go away…

With someone who is my schoolmate

You used to said I’m the one and the best

From so many girls who you recognize

Baby, you drive me angry!

 

Does she different?

Where you better to leave me

What’s her ability?

Obviously I have all I can be…

Baby, you’re so stupid

Like a donkey

Standing to waiting another donkey

That you could to love

Hahaha, so stupid

Aha I’m better that her

 

And with differences between us

All people choose me

Trust me; I am able to make whole world applause me

Of course with my different

Nothing about the outer beauty or the make up

But with my brain and the intelligential

To kick her out!

 

YS 2/4/2013

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kumpulan Cerita Bersambung : DOUBLE YU - SEASON 1 (karya Yulia Sutjahjono)

"Langkah-Langkah Menjadi Volunteer (Relawan)" Part 2

Langkah-Langkah Menjadi Volunteer (Relawan) Part 1