"Clock"

"CLOCK"

by Yulia Sutjahjono

 

(Courtesy Pinterest)



How much time I’ve been waiting for this?

The twenty is always blame me

I don’t know what I am going to do

The clock is still walking

 

In the corner,

Thinking what I suppose to think

Doing exactly what I suppose to do

Nevertheless, one thing I can do is

Waiting, still waiting

 

Time is move

Second by second

Minute by minute

‘Till day by day

Hope there is a movement for all waits

 

Don’t want to be a single one

However time keeps say

I am lonely for right now

No matter how long

No matter how I get him

 

All I have to do is just waiting

All I have to say is just waiting

All I can be is look a watch and reading time

Clock, the best friend for right now

 

Don’t blame me at all

This is the line

I have to follow the line

Don’t know sink or swim

Just waiting is the best answer

Moreover, keep calm also…

 

Nothing missing

There is a person who misses me already

Nothing hates

There is a guy who love me instead

 

For now,

There is something missing in the heart

I just can fill it with loves

By people who I know

Whoever he is, I just can say one thing…

Wait for me

Don’t run away

Keep calm

Then you love me with the right way

Because the clock never going away

To wait you to be with me

You’re waiting me to be with you

 

YS 24/5/2013

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kumpulan Cerita Bersambung : DOUBLE YU - SEASON 1 (karya Yulia Sutjahjono)

"Langkah-Langkah Menjadi Volunteer (Relawan)" Part 2

Langkah-Langkah Menjadi Volunteer (Relawan) Part 1