Vanity Nowhere

Courtesy from Pintrest

by Yulia Sutjahjono

I feel different of that vision
Then the question came out of brain
Then I call my heart, asking something
“Am I so conceited? Is that true?”
No, no one says that you are the arrogant one
Nevertheless, you tell yourself that you are an arrogant
You are too much worried about yourself in their eyes
Take an easy, guy!

Did I?
I am too much worried about myself
I am too much worried about them that thinking negative about me
So what I supposed to do?
I have no idea

“All you need is the passion of irresponsive”
You don’t have to think that way
All you need is having a positive thinking about them
And positive thinking that they will thinking of you rightly
Nothing about your bad habit
Neither does too much doing ‘expensive’ things

I grew up in the simplicity
But mother teaches me about a little things of ‘sparkling’
Therefore, I grew up with the exclusive and high things too
I did not command those things
They are coming for me
The parents are not to expect those situation too
However, we are living in the circle of the sparkling things
We don’t even need those

Sorry, if I am too much arrogant
However, here I am
I’m living the circle
Nothing about glamour
Just to make a better knowledge
Just to make a better future
Moreover, this is not the end of the world

I always keep trying to take simplicity
Nothing about vanity
Without all animosity
Wanna be in the line of normality
Nowhere with ostentatiously
Just standing with my ability
Do something creatively
Forever with no jealousy  
YS 9/5/2013


(This poetry is originally made on May 2013. However I write off my previous blog, furthermore I write it down here again. Happy reading!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kumpulan Cerita Bersambung : DOUBLE YU - SEASON 1 (karya Yulia Sutjahjono)

"Langkah-Langkah Menjadi Volunteer (Relawan)" Part 2

Langkah-Langkah Menjadi Volunteer (Relawan) Part 1