Let's Say

by Yulia Sutjahjono

Courtesy from Pinterest

Let’s say I am the one who lost for this question
I don’t even know what that means
I am thinking what I think
I am just doing what I do, what I have to do
Being me is not easy as you thought before
I need a time to make a space so that people can drive them crazy
I need a time to take a risk so that all people can laugh outright
I can handle it

Let’s say I am the one who lost for this situation
I think I am a looser in the circle of confuse
With many brilliant ideas without a rush
And I consider it as my break to break the case
But the expectation never agree with the reality
And I consider it as my conceit and selfish
Giving me apologize is the right way now

Hope no one never judge me anything
I’m just doing what I thought about before
I’m just doing all I need to do
But the chance never nodding for me
Just because I am too foolish to do this
I hate to say this

Well, I messed it up
Sorry, just a word which the best way to say
For all people drive the anger for me
Sorry, just a word which the right way in the right time
Then, he never came up again
Except, you messed it up first
Than people say, you never make any mistake

Trust me, being me is very complicated
You always see me when I never make them sad
I take a risk to make you laugh

And let’s considered that I am really crazy about this
It seems too crowded when I am in the circle
But not the confuse, just say circle of friends
And promise me you never leave me alone
I cannot be crazy without you…

YS 7/5/2013

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kumpulan Cerita Bersambung : DOUBLE YU - SEASON 1 (karya Yulia Sutjahjono)

"Langkah-Langkah Menjadi Volunteer (Relawan)" Part 2

Langkah-Langkah Menjadi Volunteer (Relawan) Part 1