"Triple P Trip" (Potsdam, Prague, Paris)




After “3+1 Trip”, I continue my trip to 3 other different cities in the three different countries in Europe. I found this trip is unique and those three cities in coincidentally have same initial letter. So, I name this journey with “Triple P Trip”. I traveled to Potsdam (Germany), Prague (Czech Republic), and Paris (France). Let’s see what I’ve found and experienced in those three amazing cities in Europe!

1. Potsdam, Germany (April 2nd 2018)
On Monday, April 2nd 2018, it was national holiday in Germany, so automatically I got one day off. I didn’t really know what supposed to do to spend my day off. Finally, a friend, an Indonesian friend, asked me to have one-day-trip to Potsdam. Potsdam is a largest city and also the capital of German federal state of Brandenburg. It is located around 30 km from city center of Berlin. I was going there from my home (Pankow, Berlin) at 9 o’clock in the morning with train SBahn number S7 to the direction of Potsdam station. It took less than one hour by train from Alexanderplatz anyway. Around an hour later, I arrived in Potsdam Hauptbahnhof (main station) and then we walked and or used public local transportation to find the tourist attractions. We took Tram and Bus to go to Schloss Sanssouci (palace), Sanssouci Park, Historic Mill of Sanssouci, Schloss Neues (palace), Nil Studentinnenkeller, Universität Potsdam, Communs, Holländischer Garten and Neuener Tor. By that time, it was still cold, the transition of winter and spring happened, so the temperature is still little bit low. Thus, I was still wearing my winter coat in order to avoid the coldness even it was mostly sunny. After exploring the most popular tourist attractions in Potsdam, I left the city around at 1 o’clock. But before we headed back to Berlin, we bought an ice cream which is way cheaper than in Berlin; one scoop for 1€. What an amazing ice cream! I really would like to come back to Potsdam to have a-one-euro ice cream.

Schloss Sanssouci

Schloss Sanssousi with Mbak Tiwi

Historic Mill of Sanssouci

Schloss Neues

in the area of Nil Studentinnenkeller


behind the Neues Palace


in the area of Nil Studentinnenkeller


in the area of University of Potsdam


Neuener Tor


Holländischer Garten


1€ ice cream, 2€ for sure cause it has two scoops hihihihi





2. Prague, Czech Republic, April 6-8th  2018
Compare to my other trip experiences, I would say this trip is the bravest one. Yes, I did it all by myself! Just like to Salzburg in the end of March, I was there alone but I was from Munich and I stayed at my friend’s place, so the loneliness of the trip was not really lonely. But in Prague, I found that this trip was really really really lone. I don’t know anything in Czech, I don’t even know how to greet and say ‘thank you’. Well, I was just going from Berlin to Prague no matter what, I was so ready to take all the risks.
Then, I booked the hostel and bus to go there. For bus, I only spent 30€ for going and back, plus 25€ female room hostel that I had the most amazing holiday ever. Why? Cause I booked one dormitory female room in A&O Prague Rhea, and I was the only guest who stayed at that room. Nobody was there but me. I mean I paid for a dormitory room, which is the other guests supposed to stay in the same room, but I got an exclusive room, all for myself. I expected to have roommate anyway, which is common. But I waited from Friday evening, Saturday afternoon and in the evening, and nobody really came! Yesss, I paid full but I got like-private-room.
So what did I do in the first night in Prague? I was just walking around the hostel because I was quite exhausted by searching the address of the hostel. Yap, the hostel is 40 minutes from the city center. Without internet – actually I had data roaming but I didn’t use it very often in order to save the data- I tried my best, to find the route via the offline maps application. I was getting lost over and over again, certain times, to the incorrect direction, etc. But in the end I found my lovely and cozy hostel. What a holiday!
Afterwards, I intended to find something to eat for my dinner. I went to pizza restaurant right in the next building of my hostel and bought one medium size of pizza Tonno (tuna and tomatoes topping). Then, I went to local supermarket and bought soda, chips, bread, and other simple snacks. Then, in the beautiful Friday night, I spent all of them by eating my medium size pizza and chips and drinking coke which reminded me to one scene in the movie “Home Alone 2 : Lost in New York”, when Kevin McCalister ate so many food and watching movie in his first class hotel room. Well, mine wasn’t with first class, but the atmosphere was just pretty similar. Hahaha. Then, I was just lying on the bed and eating my pizza and all the snacks. Kind of “revenge” from what I haven’t gotten in several weeks before. Hahahaha. Yes, work hard, holiday hard, isn’t it?
And, what did I do in the next day? On Saturday, April 7th 2018, I spent whole day outside. I went to several places in Prague and spent all the time with anything I wanted to do. First, I was going to Staré Město (Old Town) and enjoying the ambience of the city as a tourist. Even though I was traveling alone, but there was a lot of tourist so I didn’t feel so lonely. See?
Staré Město (Old Town)

And actually, the day I was walking around the city center, there was a Prague Half Marathon or something like that. Personally, I love sport and or all kind of the sport events, so it made my trip livelier. Then, I was touring to the old town, took pictures there, etc. But unfortunately, the church at the square,
Kostel Matky Boží před Týnem (Church of Our Lady Before Tyn) was under reconstruction, so it made the pictures of mine was little bit unattractive. Anyway, it doesn’t matter at all, I was still enjoying my trip in Prague so far by that time.
Afterward, I was starving by 12 o’clock in the afternoon and started to find restaurant or something to eat. Then, I decided to have KFC as my lunch inside of Palladium Shopping Mall. And took a rest little bit, chilling.


Prasna brana





After finished my lunch, I continued to find some other touristic places in Prague. I would say that Prague is rich of tourist attractions, cause every single corner of this city is interesting. Those places that I’ve already found and been my trip record in Prague beside Staroměstské náměstí (Old Town Square), were náměstí Republiky (Republic Square), Prasna brana (The Powder Tower), Obecní dům (Municipal House), Klementinum (Clementinum), Karlův Most (Charles Bridge), Lennonova zed (The Lennon Wall), Franz Kafka Museum, Vojanovy Sady and Tančící dům (The Dancing House). Then, after about 9 hours (not) being satisfied with whole Prague, I decided to just come back to my hostel, showering, eat my supper, and take a rest. I should have also slept earlier because I should’ve left the hostel earlier since my bus to Berlin departed at 10.45 AM.
Prague Old Town


Klementinum




Karlův Most (Charles Bridge)









Vojanovy Sady


Franz Kafka Museum


The Lennon Wall




Tančící dům (The Dancing House)

There’s also something interesting in Prague. About delicacy. I bought a traditional cake named “
Trdelnik” or “Chimney Cake”. I would say this cake is too sweet, but believe me, when you chew it and swallow it, you want more! This is my next favorite dessert after Macaron. Trdelnik made me so happy in Prague!






3. Paris, France (May 20-24th 2018)
Here it is! The most exciting, the longest, and the one and only trip, voilaaaaa PARIS, FRANCE!!! In the beginning, I didn’t want to go to Paris cause I’m afraid I couldn’t be able to pay anything (accommodation, transportation, food, etc.), but I convinced myself to just go there and make my 20years-old-dream happen.
Just for your record, I studied French (for pedagogical purpose) in a university named Universitas Negeri Semarang (Semarang State University) in Semarang, Indonesia. I spent 5 years; 3,5 years officially study, and the 1,5 years for making bachelor thesis. I studied hard, practiced hard, almost every weekday I went to campus to accept new lectures, or studied hard to pass the international exam (DELF) until I successfully passed B2. Moreover, I also joined the French studies students association for 5 years as well. But why I couldn’t allowed myself to go to Paris as a reward of what I’ve done in the university? Then, I encouraged myself and started to arrange everything for Paris since February 2018.
Fortunately, there’s a friend with her friend who also wanted to join my trip. They are Chian and Amy, they are both from Taiwan. Then, we booked everything, especially our accommodation in Paris. We rent a studio room with kitchen in Malakoff, in the southern of Paris. It is a bit far from the center, but we just so lucky to have that one because it’s still in the zone 3 so we only need to buy zone 1-3 ticket for the transportation. Our neighborhood is nice and very welcome as well.

So, what was happening in Paris?


Started from my preparation. FYI, I prepared my French skill since three weeks beforehand. Hahahaha. Yap, in order to recall my memories of French vocabularies. In coincidence, I have a colleague from Marseille, French and one new friend from Switzerland who also speak French as her mother tounge. So with them, I was practicing a bit and more and try to get French words back to my head. And, I found it pretty worked! Woohoooo! Also, I watched several clips in French via Youtube. Moreover, I listened again to French music and was listening to my favorite French singer, Anggun and Zazie. Yeah, those are very helpful for me. And I was so ready to fly to France and having an amazing trip in Paris!
On Sunday, May 20th 2018, my flight to Paris was departing from Berlin Tegel International Airport at 12.25 PM with JOON Air, cooperated by Air France. There’s actually one story that little bit annoyed me in the day I flew to France, I got fish poisoned! Yap, cause it was already Ramadhan and I should do fasting for 30 days, and it was on the fifth day and I did “breakfast” before doing fasting and I ate fish from the supermarket, and I found the fishes were not nice and then I felt puffing in my stomach. Really painful! But then I just decided to break my fast in order to avoid something worse that could be happened afterwards. Also, I found that flying with Joon Air wasn’t really good. Well, actually it’s good but with my condition, somehow I felt so sick and tired of the airplane. Whereas I expected to have a pleasant journey by airplane, which is flight is my favorite trip. But anyway, I still had to do that until I landed in Paris. Luckily, everything was really okay. The plane didn’t have turbulence or other problems while in the air. So, the airplane landed safely in Aéroport de Paris-Charles-de-Gaulle. Me, who didn’t eat anything since in the morning, felt so ‘full’ with whole view that I’ve seen in Paris, even I was still in the airport, nothing special but only airplanes. But maybe I was already excited by that, so I was just feeling so happy since the first hour in Paris!
Paris Charles-de-Gaulle Airport
After landing, I tried to find how to get to my apartment that I’ve already rented for the next 4 nights in Malakoff which is quite far from the city center. Then, with my so-so French skill, I was asking to several local people how to get to Malakoff. Then, I took Roissy Bus from CDG Airport to the destination Opéra. By knowing that Opéra is already in the center of Paris, then it means it will be easier to find bus or train or any kind of public transportation to go to Malakoff. Then, I took Métro (train) M8 to Invalides and transfer there to take M13 to Malakoff – Rue Etienne Dolet. Then, when I found the apartment. It was also a good moment for me to practice my French skill to the receptionist. The receptionist explained to me how to get my apartment. Actually, my apartment is not there, and it's not really apartment, more like a studio. So the place where I was in the first place is only for hotel and the reception desk. Hmm, I was little bit confused in the beginning, but then I realized, because I rented a studio not hotel (because it’s written Hotel Studio), it means mine is a studio/apartment one (because the price is cheaper hahaha), so for the studio, it is located in the different street, even it took 15 minutes walking, so I should find by myself, while Amy and Chian were already there.

While searching for the exact address of the studio, I was looking around the neighborhood and it is so nice. I also found a supermarket and buy some stuffs for dinner. And also practiced my French to the cashier and talked a bit and introduce myself and my purpose in Paris. I was sayingJe parle français parce que j’étais étudiante du français en Indonésien. Je suis ici comme la touriste, je visite Paris pour 5 jours”, which means “I speak French because I was student in French studies in Indonesia. I am here to be a tourist, I visit Paris for 5 days”. Hmm, yeahh that’s all I remember about my very first long conversation in French with a French guy. I was so happy because my French was still there. 

Finally, I found the studio. It is close to Metro Station Malakoff – Plateau de Vanves, which is one station before Malakoff – Rue Etienne Dolet, so it’s gonna be our benefit if we want to go to the city center by train and we don’t need to walk over miles, just 300 meters from our studio. 

Then, I took a rest for little while, having dinner with Chian and Amy. We ate self-made spaghetti and green pesto with chicken sausage. We had little conversation, knew each other especially with Amy who I just knew in that day. After finished our dinner, I planned to just stay at the studio, but Chian and Amy convinced me to just see around the city at night, especially The Eiffel Tower and L’Arc de Triomphe in Avenue Champs-Elysées. Then, we were going there and it took 30-40 minutes from our studio. We got off in the station Champs-Elysées – Clemenceau, and walked approaching the monument of Arc de Triomphe. I thought it would be not so far from the station but we walked for 10 minutes and Avenue Champs-Elysées is actually very wide and it’s a long road then I thought before. After that, even I’ve already seen the monument from far away, but to get closer to that historical and famous monument, was just so satisfying. Yes, the very first thing that I’ve seen in Paris is L’Arc de Triomphe. Then, it was getting dark and we caught The Eiffel Tower. We took M6 and got off in Birk-Harkeim, which is actually the better view is from Trocadéro Station. But, it’s okay because we could be very close and see the whole La Tour Eiffel for real.

L'Arc de Triomphe




Me, Chian, and Amy

La Tour Eiffel





In the next day, on Monday 21st of May, we had planned to go to Montmartre first because it’s quite far from the center, so we chased that one for starting our second day in Paris. Then, we visited La Basilique du Sacré-Cœur de Montmartre. What a wonderful! I’ve also seen that place in my course book when I was in the university. I still couldn’t believe that it was already happening in my life. Such as beautiful experience in the super beautiful place. 


Afterwards, we were still in the area of Montmartre but we headed to another place, like Place du Tertre, Le Passe-Muraille, Le Moulin Radet, and Le Moulin Rouge. About two hours we spent our times there, we moved to another area. We headed to La Cathédrale du Notre Dame, then we’ve seen the river, La Seine and chillin’ little bit in a café named “Le Montebello”. Well, me, Chian, and Amy were little bit annoyed with the service and moreover the price that the café offered. Anyway, me, I ordered an iced chocolate and it is 5€ and it is fine. Chian had hot macchiato and it is 6€. But we’re sorry to Amy cause she had 8.5€ of iced macchiato which is weirdo. Hey, who would paid those bugs to just have a very simple medium glass of iced macchiato! It was not appropriate but we didn’t have any choices. Well, it’s a good lesson. For you who want to go to Paris and having relaxing time in a café, if your budget is just limit, make sure you’re just going to Starbucks or other commercial cafés. Well, if you willing to have an experience in French café or placed which is soooo French, then don’t be so surprise with the prices.

Place du Tertre

Le Passe-Muraille

Le Moulin Radet

Le Moulin Rouge

Forget about the weirdness in the café, we moved on and walked around Paris again but still in the area of Notre Dame. Then, we found an interesting local market where you can buy art works, vintage books, vintage stuffs, and postcards. So, we just bought something from one shop of the market. Three of us bought postcards which is only 1€ for 3 pieces. What an affordable price!
And then, at first we didn’t know where to go, but I’ve seen place Le Marais in the beginning. Hmm, interesting. Let me get straight, it just reminded to my bachelor thesis. I was analyzing French cultural aspects in three French movies, one of them is “Paris, Je T’Aime”. In that movie, it contains so many touristic places that people can find in Paris. And I’ve seen a scene and it’s written “Le Marais”. So, of course I was so interested and just wondering how does it look like. I was seeing and walking around, took a hundred pictures of them, while Chian and Amy pulled over to Uniqlo to see something interesting inside. I am sorry, Chian and Amy, I am not a kind of person who like to spend my 15 minutes inside the clothing shops. Really apologize hahahaha. But I bet they had a good time there. Anyway, we were okay for that. I mean, we agreed that I can take my time to just walk around the area, likewise I let them to take their time in the shop.


Then, we also passed by the area of Centre du George Pompidou. The George Pompidou Center is actually art center, but it’s huge place so we just passed it by without enter in, cause we didn’t have so much time. But the area is so nice, friendly for tourist, and just relax because there’s also open space for public.

After that, we came back to Notre Dame Area because Chian wanted to see a famous bookstore “Shakespeare & Company”. From what I’ve heard, the bookstore was a house of William Shakespeare when he lived in Paris. So, I think for anyone who adores him and his literature, I bet they are so exciting if they’d found this place.

On the third day, Tuesday 22nd of May 2018, we were separating into two different places. Chian and Amy were going to La Seine before visited Musée d’Orsay (Orsay Museum). While I was meeting a senior from the university, Mbak Karina (red: in Indonesia “Mbak” is called for an older girl/woman, usually is used to our senior at school/campus/office). Karina lived in Paris since 2012, so it’s a good chance for us to meet each other. Because if I could remember, we were having a same course at campus in the lecture of “Compréhension Orale” or simplify as “Listening Comprehension”.
The unlucky thing was, I woke up late. My alarm didn’t ring at all because it was still put the incorrect time cause of my own fault. So, anyway, I came late to meet Karina one hour than our plan. (Still sorry to herL). Anyway, we still had good times together even only 2 hours. We were talking each other, about my things that I do in Germany, or how life in France, etc.
Then, we said goodbye because she needed to go to work, and I had another plan to go. Then, I decided to visit to La Cimetière du Père-Lachaise. Can you guess what that is? Yeah, it’s pretty similar to English word “Cemetery”. Yeah, it is cemetery, a burial place, a resting place for people. Why did I really want to go there? Again, about my bachelor thesis, I was describing that Paris has a unique tourist attraction and that is a cemetery. Why is so famous and unique? Cause there are so many famous people who are buried in that place. Not only for Paris citizen, but also artists, politicians, singers, many more. For example, Honoré de Balzac (French Novelist), Jean-Paul Sartre and Simone de Beauvoir (French philosopher), Edith Piaf (French singer), Oscar Wilde (Irish playwright), Jim Morrison (American singer), many more. Actually I only wanted to visit Edith Piaf and Oscar Wilde because personally I like to their works. I like to listen to Edith Piaf’s songs, they are just beautiful and meaningful. And to Oscar Wilde, I don’t really read his books, but I’ve read several pages of his play write, and I found it’s full of fun and intelligence. I really appreciate to them and visited the cemetery is one of my best try to give an honor to them.




Still on the same day, it was suddenly rainy in the afternoon. What an idiocy that I didn’t bring my umbrella. I left it in my luggage behind. Goddamn! So, I just met Chian in the city center and headed to Champs-Élysées (again). Hahaha. It seems that the avenue is being our favorite spot in Paris. Maybe because it has so many luxury shops which are so eye-catching, even we don’t really buy something from that, but it made us happy.
In the next day, Wednesday 23rd of May 2018, also separation section among three of us. Amy decided to continue her visit to Musée d’Orsay. She seems so interested to the arts, French arts. But I really appreciate to her who already appreciated to French arts which I knew that the art is divine to be a part of French culture. While me and Chian, we were visiting Musée du Louvre (Louvre Museum). You may guessed what we’ve catching, yap, a Monalisa painting from Leonardo da Vinci. Well, one of my friend said it’s small, just small picture. But we figured out that, the painting is not that small. It’s quite big, not that small, at all. So the very first destination in Louvre was Monalisa. Then, we were looking for a painting from French 1789 Revolution, but we couldn’t find it somehow. Because the guard said it is in the special exhibition which we didn’t find it at all. Anyway, we just found some others that also interesting, like Greek sculptures, Egyptian antiquities, even Islamic art exhibition.






Only two hours I could spend my energies to do a tour in the museum. I felt exhausted and I decided to just leave that giant (but great) museum. But there, I also meet my other seniors who also live in Paris. They are technically not my senior in the same university. Actually we were in the same organization named “IMASPI” (Ikatan Mahasiswa Studi Prancis se-Indonesia) or in English is French Studies Student Association in Indonesia. So we met twice in a national conference in Bandung and Semarang. So, when I knew that both of them are staying and studying in Paris, why not to just have little conversation in Paris, even only in a short time.
Afterwards, I went to La Grande Arche in La Défense district. My seniors suggested me to go there because it is good place to visit. But my another reason is just because of Mr. Bean’s Holiday. If you’ve watched the movie, you might probably be dejavu of it. In the movie, Mr. Bean got lost. He wanted to go to Gare du Lyon from Gare du Nord, but the taxi that he took were driving away to the incorrect direction to La Défense, which is far from Gare du Lyon.
So, it was kind of light bulb to go there and see the real one, from what I’ve watched in that movie. Then, I was so glad to find it. And I took little time to take a rest in La Défense, seeing around and I love the area! Because it is a major business district in Paris. Yeah, as a city person, I really love to see buildings, skyscraper, or technically it is concrete. Somehow I love it! Yeah, maybe I am grown up in a city that close to Jakarta and I got used to see all kind of buildings in Jakarta, then when I found the similar area like that, I am so enjoying.



After that, I met Chian in the Eiffel Tower. It felt like I’d never been so bored with that tower. It is just tower but for me it’s more than just a tower. Then Chian and I met there, we took a lot of pictures and just relaxed in the park afterwards. For almost two hours, we just sit down on the grass and watching La Tour Eiffel until getting bored, conversely we never be get so bored. We did it because we knew that in the next day we will leave Paris. So sad, I know. Then we met also Amy, the one who is really satisfied to just spend whole day in the Orsay Museum. I can see in her face, how happy she was! Then, we were going home (read: rented studio). We walked in the riverside of La Seine. What a good afternoon was that! But then, Amy and Chian decided to go again to Champs-Élysées. See? Everybody likes to spend their time there.
In the last day of our visit in Paris, after checked out the studio at 11 AM, we just headed to Gare du Lyon to put our suitcases so that we could walking around the city for once again. But again, we just separated. Me, I was going to the most famous university in Paris. But Amy and Chian went to somewhere nearby the George Pompidou Center.



So I went to Université Paris-Sorbonne. Somehow this university is always echoing in my ears since I was in the college. I heard that university in one of the best university in France. When I was in the freshman, I dreamt about being a student in Sorbonne. Well, I don’t know for now, since my French skill became just so-so, moreover I learn new language (German), and somehow I want to improve my English skill because I plan to continue my study that the medium of instruction is English. So, I can’t say anything right now. Anyway, at least I’ve seen the real Sorbonne, I saw how does it look, and it’s great! At least my dream (to see Sorbonne) just came true.

Afterward, I still had a few hours in Paris and I decided to go to UNESCO Headquarter. I used to interest in political section, but I realize it is not my thing and my skill, so I only put UNESCO to be my to-visit-list in Paris. And I was happy for that too.




So, what made my Paris trip unique? When other tourists were busy to go shopping in Avenue des Champs-Élysées, I was also busy to buy something that I really wanted since long time ago. First of all, the delicacy. France has a bunch of delicious food and dessert ever in the entire world. My favorite dessert is Macaron. The next one that also being my current favorite is Éclair.


The same thing as I did in Prague, I would spend my money for delicacy, something yummy, something delicious to satisfy my mouth and stomach. I didn’t buy so many food in Paris, because I knew it’s expensive, so I just bought a can of Escargot (snail), one Chocolate Croissant, one piece of Baguette, two pieces of Macarons, and one Éclair. To buy them in France is totally different. I could really taste the “French”-ish inside them, and it made me so wonderful!

Another thing that I bought in Paris is about literature. Since I was in university, I always dreamt about having albums from my favorite French singers. I was usually listening to the music of Anggun, Jenifer, Edith Piaf, and Zazie. So, I hunted their albums in a bookstore called “Gibert Joseph” that close to Sorbonne University. Luckily, they have discount price for old albums, and I was looking for the old albums of them. For some albums, the bookstore ran out the stock, so I only bought albums from Edith Piaf, Jenifer, and Zazie. Finally another dream just became true! I also bought a magazine like ELLE that also origin from France. So, I keep it for the future to just make a memory; “Oh, I have Elle magazine originally from Paris”. Hihihi.





In conclusion about Paris section: Paris is dream city for everyone, moreover for an ex-French Studies student like me. As far as I’m concerned, it’s not only about traveling to another country, to a country that you’ve always dreaming about since such a long time, but it’s about reward from what you’ve done before. You were studying so hard, attend all courses at campus even the weather was so bad, rainy, hot and sunny, whatever, but you let yourself to not missed one lecture in order to pursue your dream in the future. And studied hard again to pass all exams in each semester, or passed the international exam to get a lifetime certificate, to get better in listening skill through listening music and watching movies, to improve the speaking skill in chit-chatting with native speakers, to improve reading skill by reading many articles in the magazine, or just in purpose you subscribed a TV cable to get use to the language, moreover you would go to a cultural center miles from your home to just rent a book or films. If you would do efforts for that, I bet you’ll have a reward one day.

Alright. Those three trips are wonderful for me. I can’t say which one is the best. Each of them has different story, different feeling, and different atmosphere. POTSDAM, close to my current home, it is super-duper satisfying. PRAGUE, the Old Town that always be a dream for everyone in the earth. PARIS, I curse all people to be mesmerized to this city of light. Then, I will never forget those three amazing cities. And I am looking for my next trip. Can you guess where I will go in this summer?
Thank you, POTSDAM
Thank you, PRAGUE

Thank you, PARIS


Note from writer :
Thank you for reading my article. I hope you enjoyed it. Do you wanna know how's life in Germany in my version? Just click this, and you'll know. 
Hugs and kisses, Yulia Sutjahjono

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kumpulan Cerita Bersambung : DOUBLE YU - SEASON 1 (karya Yulia Sutjahjono)

"Langkah-Langkah Menjadi Volunteer (Relawan)" Part 2

Langkah-Langkah Menjadi Volunteer (Relawan) Part 1